Nacon and developer Raceward Studio have revealed the first footage from their upcoming motorcycle racing game, TT Isle of Man: Ride on the Edge 3.
Read on for all the details.
TT Isle of Man: Ride on the Edge 3 Reveal Trailer
About the game
The Isle of Man Tourist Trophy is the most epic, most dangerous and most spectacular race in the world. It is a course of over 60km on the roads of the Isle of Man, includes 264 bends, and requires high-powered bikes specially prepared for the race. The riders who compete in it train their whole lives for the chance to win the ultimate accolade: being crowned champion of the Isle of Man TT.
The game includes all the official content of the latest TT (riders, bikes, teams, course) for a unique and true-to-life experience. You are plunged into the middle of the TT as if you were there. And you will feel all the passion and tension this race generates.
Whether you compete in the Supersport or Superbike class, you can ride on 32 different circuits and over 200km of roads. Simply choose one of the 38 official riders available: 21 in Superbike and 17 in Supersport.
The game features easy-to-learn and intuitive riding with ultra-realistic and cutting-edge physics for the ultimate immersion and simulation quality. Many professional riders even use the game to train and learn the circuit.
TT Isle of Man: Ride on the Edge 3 will feature the following:
- 32 circuits in total comprised of historical and current circuits.
- Approximately 40 Superbike and Supersport bikes and riders.
- Quick Race option.
- Career Mode.
- Online Multiplayer with weekly and monthly race events.
- Open Roads feature to allow rides to explore 200km of roads around the Isle of Man.
- Exploration to find challenges and points of interest.
- Customizable and upgradeable bikes.
- Updated physics with improved braking and cornering.
- Haptic feedback (next-gen consoles).
TT Isle of Man: Ride on the Edge 3 will be released in May 2023 on PS4/5, Xbox One/Series X/S, Nintendo Switch, and PC.