Polish developer Sonka have announced their upcoming psychological horror survival game, Holstin.
Watch the reveal trailer below.
Holstin Reveal Trailer
About the game
Holstin is set in an eerie, isolated 90’s Polish lakeside town in which an ominous presence has slowly enveloped everything and everyone. A close colleague of yours came here, looking for answers to a newspaper story. But after a series of incoherent and troubling messages, all contact was lost. Now you need to venture into this psyche-shattering town to find out the truth and the fate of your friend.
- A psychological horror survival game.
- Hand-drawn, 3D pixel-art with a free camera system.
- Explore a possessed town.
- Speak to locals who are slowly losing their minds.
- Fight and survive against unfathomable monstrosities.
- Heavily inspired by Resident Evil, Silent Hill, and Twin Peaks.
- Uses 2XD rendering technology for real time lighting in a pixel-art game.
- Full English and Polish voice acting .
Holstin will be released on PC and consoles sometime in 2023.
A Steam demo will be released in January 2023.