A gameplay trailer for developer NEOWITZ’s upcoming action souls-like, Lies of P, has just been posted to the official PlayStation channel.
Unfortunately there is no new gameplay in this trailer as it is the exact same trailer as the Gamescom Gameplay Reveal posted on the official Lies of P YouTube channel more than three months ago.
But just in case you missed the gameplay reveal when it was first posted, you can watch it again below.
Lies of P Gameplay Trailer
About Lies of P
You wake up at an abandoned train station in Krat, a city overwhelmed by madness and bloodlust. In front of you lies a single note that reads:
Find Mr. Geppetto. He’s here in the city.
Play as Pinocchio, a puppet mechanoid, and fight through everything in your path to find this mystery person. But don’t expect any help along the way and don’t make the mistake of trusting anyone. You must always lie to others if you hope to become human.
- A dark fairy-tale inspired by the story of Pinocchio, reimagined with dark and striking visuals.
- An action souls-like set in a Belle Époque world (late 19th Century to the early 20th Century).
- All of humanity is lost in a once beautiful city that has now become a living hell filled with unspeakable horrors.
- An elegant world filled with tension, a deep combat system and a gripping story.
- Guide Pinocchio and experience his unrelenting journey to become human.
- Set in the fallen city of Krat, Pinnochio desperately fights to become human against all odds.
- ‘Lying’ Quests and Multiple Endings – experience interconnected procedural quests that play out depending on how you lie. These choices will then affect how the story ends.
- Combine weapons in a multitude of ways to create something new altogether. Research to find the best combinations and make something truly special.
- With Pinocchio being a doll, you can change parts of his body to gain new skills. But not all of the enhancements are for fighting though.
Lies of P will be released sometime in 2023 on PS4/5, Xbox One/Series X/S and PC.