Developer Cosmo Machia (Castle Shikigami 2, Mobile Light Force 2) have announced their next game Fantasvision 202X is headed to PlayStation VR2 in February 2023.
About the game
- Fantavision is a fireworks-based action-puzzle game that was originally released on the PlayStation 2 in 2000.
- The PSVR2 version is an all new title powered by Unreal Engine designed for the PSVR2 headset and PSVR2 Sense controller.
- The game features action, shooting, strategy, and puzzles.
- The basic goal of the game is to catch fireworks.
- Features a Single-player mode and a Replay mode.
- In Replay mode you can change the camera’s viewpoint, stop time, add different effects, and more.
- Supports haptic feedback for feeling the vibrations of the fireworks.
Fantasvision 202X will be released February 22, 2023 on PSVR2.