Publisher Warner Bros. Games and developer Avalanche Software have showcased more than 30 minutes of new Hogwartz Legacy gameplay in their latest game promo.
Watch the gameplay below:
Hogwartz Legacy Gameplay Showcase II
The showcase is part two of Avalanche’s early gameplay reveals, the first of which premiered a month ago. If you missed that, you can watch below:
Hogwartz Legacy Gameplay Showcase I
About the game
Hogwarts Legacy is an upcoming action role-playing-game that takes place in an open world outside Hogwarts Castle during the 1800’s.
Your character is a student who holds the key to an ancient secret that threatens to tear the wizarding world apart.
- Navigate, explore and discover the open world with Broom flight.
- Experience combat in the Dark Arts Battle Arena. Battle Dark Wizards!
- Enter the Room of Requirement with tools such as potions and plants that can help defeat enemies more efficiently.
- The Room of Requirement can be personalized, such as by conjuring objects into the space.
- Make allies with different witches and wizards.
- Complete quests and get rewarded with Tomes and Scrolls.
- Experience a dynamic landscape that changes with the seasons (for instance, in winter the land is covered in snow).
- Obtain custom cosmetic sets, such as the Dark Arts cosmetic set (Dark Arts cosmetic set is exclusive to the Hogwarts Legacy Deluxe Edition)
- Learn, cast and master spells in combat.
- Conjur the Loom to customize and add magical properties to gear.
- Petting and feeding beasts, such as the Graphorn, Niffler, Kneazle and Mooncalf, will reward the player with ingredients to customize and upgrade gear.
Hogwartz Legacy release dates:
- February 10, 2023 on PS5, Xbox Series X/S and PC.
- April 4, 2023 on PS4 and Xbox One
- July 25 on Nintendo Switch
Where to buy: